The Basildon Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ghost Walk 1

















The Ghost Walk was agreat success. Chris was a fabulous + very convincing tour guide. He led us through the woods pointing out the sppots where a Hirsute family were found slaying deer, the site of shallow graves, the site of a duel + of a tomb containing a dead menagerie. I was trying to film it + trying to take pics for the blog + MySpace. My wires got a bit crossed. If the footage is OK I will be making a podcast of the Walk. I have yet to learn exactly what a podcast is! Chris + I fitted in the obligatory visit to the cafe, wolfing down our dinner in ten minutes before coming to meet people for the walk at 2pm. I was delighted to find people waiting for us. We had nine people, + one lady who happened upon us half way round and stayed to listen for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home