The Basildon Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Big Smoke!


I passed through London today on my way to meet Kate Clayton, commissions east education officer, and Claire Whiteman, BBC online. I returned their camera and gave them the video footage. I was supposed to be making a Video Nation style diary; not sure I quite managed that. However, hopefully they will be able to piece together a 5 minute film for BBC online. Kate and I took some boxes of diaries to Fryerns library. The librarian was most accommodating + we arranged to run a bunting workshop + diary drawing workshop there on Sat 17 March. I had to go back to Norwich at this point, but Kate stopped off at Briscoes Primary School and went into some of the Felmores Shops to talk to people about their uptake of the diary and the events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home