The Basildon Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

Dec 8 NPN Christmas Fayre




Forgot to take any pics. Had a very forgetful sort of day. Left the house without my props - megaphone + stool. Forgot to take my driving licence to hire car. Missed my turning off the M25. Went around in circles aropund Basidlon. I justcan't findthe turn off anymore that brings you to The Watermill Hotel! Bought business cards with me + left them in the car. Oh well. So I got the music turned down + had the Town Cryer announce the Diary Giveaway. I think I lasted about ten minutes on my stool. Some people did rush in + scioop up armfuls of teh Diaries...but mostly I ten took them around the fayre by hand, and inevitably kept bumpinginto the same people. Mostly people were friendly + took the Diaries. Of course no-one really knows what it's all about so I will need to keep up the publicity campaign. I have p[laced them on counters in The Northlands Centre, the two Primary Schools, the doctors, the dentists, the hairdressers + a couple of other shops. Couldn't believ the clouds of cigarette smoke that hit me when I entered the shops + hair salon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I thought Andrea was very brave shouting 'Art U Need Needs U'
Well done girl.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home