The Basildon Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

30 11 06 My Web Hell


The last two days have been spent in The Bunker feverishly loading up email addresses to create a Group email address. I did it via my .Mac account and really enjoyed playing with all the little extras of the site - loading in URLs etc. Found a hilarious Pimp My Pup site/image. However, I then got an email back from Joanna saying the Mac Invitation asked for her credit card details! So toaday I have created another group email via my Mac Mail...but because I don't want the email to come form my personal (+mispelt) personal email I spent nearly an hour trying to configure the website email address. Anyway, success in the end. ANd a new group has been collated to send out via info@. I then spoke to Catherine Butcher, whoo joined the .Mac group.. She asid she had not been adsked for bank details, so maybe that address will work aftre all, in which case people will eithergetthe info twice or I will have to make sure I delete certain addresses from the info@... email group. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home