The Basildon Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Welcome to Arcadia


Monday 16 October 9.30am the boys are on my doorstep ready for meeting 1 as scheduled. The Arcadia collective are Darren Leader, Chris Lowthorpe and Marie-Claire Isaaman, plus photographer Andi. Darren + Chris are designing the Art U Need Needs U Diary Publication with me. I want the whole project to have a low-tech "just-turn up" ethos to it, so that no-one should feel they can't do something because they haven't got the right equipment or whatever. Chris + Darren are keemn to emphasis me + my working process through the book. We both came up with the notion of making use of my blackboard wall + dry wipe board for writing up Diary pages which are then photographed to become the page. They took it a step further by suggesting I possibly hand-write the entire thing, which is a very nice concept. Here they are. See pic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home