The Basildon Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My House is a Mess






I'm like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, constantly motoring through, pushing the mess aside. There's the morning pre-school scramble then the 4pm to bedtime scramble. Then bed, and hopefully to sleep (ha ha) then it ll starts again in the morning. Saturday is potentialy the catch-up day but more often than not we are away. I was here this Saturday and spent all day being domestic and just about got the ground floor reasonable, but it just turns into the mess you see on these pictures again within 24 hours! laundry piled up, stairs that need cleaning and painting etc etc.And the scramble in my brain as represented on the blackboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

My god, you should see it now (28 02 07). These pictures make it look positively pristine!!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home