The Basildon Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

Art Drop

Hi Andrea

I am back from windswept Basildon :o)

Wow it was windy! One little painting ended up in the
lake with the ducks, lol.
I gave away 30 mini art works - some I gave away
directly to suspicious people who were giving me funny
looks. Actually I was impressed with how open people
became - in London they run when you approach them
directly.
All of the ones I taped to signs, tables, etc were
gone next time I looked (well the obvious ones anyway,
I did not check on them all).
I have a nice photo of one bloke who really liked the
idea, Dagenham Dave, a fisherman who spends a lot of
time in the park both alone and with his grandchildren
who live opposite. I can forward that to you if it
will help (not sure how or if you are documenting
events - I have a number of photos of the art in situ
too). I will do a piece about it with the photos on
the a2a site too.

All in all a pretty good day, i chatted to some nice
people :o) I hope you and your children had a lovely
mother's day!

sal x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home