The Basildon Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Second Prize in Slam! went to Rosie

My name is Rosie,
Folks have said I am dozy.
Little did they know,
I could put on this show.

Took my kids out of school,
To show, the love rule,
I feel pretty cool,
With this X citing tool.
Every day is fun,
Come rain or sun.

This life today,
kids say its 'gay'.
Graffiti is expression,
There's none left in the lesson.

Two things are great,
We get less germs,
There's no head lice,
And no existence of worms.

We wash our hands,
We feed our heads,
We use our legs,
The kids pass the pegs.

I get help with the washing,
We get time for dental flossing.
You think it weird?
My happy days shared.

Life's assertion is passive,
That result is aggressive.
A world full of hate,
Instead of he or she's my mate.
Make love not war,
Don't become a bore,
Bring real life to the fore.

The governments schedule,
turns you to a vegetable.
The ADHD scare,
The drug company's lair.
That spreads manipulation,
From relation to relation.

The clocks ticking round,
Time has come to ground,
Allow your intuition,
To be, the ammunition.

I look into myself,
See what I've got on the shelf.
From the stores of existence,
I break down resistance.

This message to all,
Is to break the sour rule.
Speak up for your rights,
Don't get into a fight.

learn communication,
learn love and respect,
and if you don't,
you'll be seen by a vet.

I'm writing a book,
As you like, take a look,
Give up the puke,
Every day is a fluke.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home